Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tribute to the most talented Atlantiz member - Ong!

Well, I was just going through some of my old pictures. It really reminds me of many good old times we've all spent together... And I found something really funny, special and worth all the time for me to share it with everyone here...

First of all, I really need to admit that my vocab is very limited and my proficiency in English is hardly enough for me to survive. Yet, I really can't find any words to describe those picture below... those pics are really ________ ( up to you to fill in)...

This is a special tribute to one of our oldest member which demands lots of publicity and loving it... ONG CHIN HORNG a.k.a Da Be Hong, Da Bao Hong, etc..


<<< This is his famous camouflage... Can you recognize him??? I bet you can...




















Are you guys ready? Up next, get ready for Ong's 招牌五连拍 (5 continuous shot) !!!
No.1

=>Angry!!!





















No. 2


=> Poor thing...
















No.3

=> Serious...





















No.4

=> Act Cute...





















No.5


=> Super 'Sueh' face...





















He also has his cute side of Ong too... But Peter don't seems to agree..lol..








I also take this as my present for you, since I can't make it on your birthday the other day...

Hail our MOST TALENTED member...

Our one and only ...

ONG CHIN HORNG !!!!

You rocks man !!!!





Sincerely,
Ivan, Atlantiz 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...

No.5 photo deserves a second placing in the suey heng nominations ..

Damn he put all ugly faces of others but hide his more uglier photo ...

Anonymous said...

mahai... walao... i just never see blog 24 hour and damn many things pop out... go hell la... so ugly ... the sury heng is perposely act one so cant put it to the nomination ok... sweat... BLOG WAR begin!!!