Monday, February 11, 2008

More about Thailand Trip.




OK , by Ong's request , I'll have to re-upload this "full-version" of Thailand group photo . Well ... reason being he's now in the photo . He's the right-most blackie sitting on the front row. I hope this blog post cheers him up abit ...






Bonus photo : Thailand version's BackstreetBoy !
Okay.. i myself was shocked when i saw this photo . I din realise there's this evidence of Us atlantiz dancing in Thailand still survive untill now. Well . that's the performance we put up when we went for thailand. We performed infront of all the students in one of thailand's primary school. I can still remember the cheers erupted from both our BB friends and those thai kids . Dun be bothered by the messiness of our dance : it was the cameraMan's problem. One thing to note that this dance was taught by ourselves ( aka we self-learn ) . The dance was choreographed by wee kang and co-taught by ong . This photo reminds me of those Thai Kids performing impresive drill sequences with funny Thai movements and sounds .

1 comment:

boylele said...

o my thanks lot lot la... this is my slim---est period ma.... thanks la... gan en...