Monday, February 25, 2008

Wat a Good day... Yeah ...happy...

How o...
Wat o...
Why o...
Where o...

Sorry mum...Sorry hsia...Sorry chin horng...
again and again and again....

Angry then disappointed then sad then boring then LAUGHT my fate then HAPPY again...
For 3 time...i lost my wallet for 3time in my life...I am the people who got the most experience in those renew IC & Car License procedure...1st^u got to cut all ur ATM service...2nd^u got to go report lost things in the police station(must nearby where u lost ur thing)...3rd...shit...!@#$%^&*()...i dont want...I DONT WANT... who can know my feeling... probably GOD...

OK... I tell u all wat i lost...

1.IC
2.Car and Motor Liciense
3.Student card
4.CIMB and Public Bank ATM card
5.RM 120
6.Bus ticket back to JB this friday
7.Hsia baby photo
8.Neway &redbox Sing K member card
9.Those cola cards(jie ying and a liong give one)
10.KL house key
11.KL condo acess card
12.the wallet itself

*total lost around RM3-400 to renew all things

SOB SOB SOB sob sob sob soB sobSobSObSOB........
I dont want tell how i lost de... tired keep repeating...Let it be... i just need to walk Ahead...Lot lot assigment and test...Feel sucks now...sorry dear friend...have to accompany me sad when see my blog...

Ji...............laugh pi a...where got funny......
still laugh? mahai..........................................

I miss all my things... Sayangnya ku ni ilang barang barang ku...Aduhai....I wish to meet them again... In my dream also ok...as long can see them again...Sorry to listen u all got damn sucks master... UHU....




*Report

*My feeling
*Police station

















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

laugh u la stupid ppl... diao ben...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, losing something small might lead you to something bigger... Don't worry bro.. Jz pray that some Samaritan will return your wallet... I suggest u hang your wallet/ pouch to your neck next time so you won't forget it... Chills...

Ps. Not something funny after all..

Anonymous said...

Be glad that you are losing something that can be replaced.

I second ivan's idea . hang it to your neck . Use tight chain that fits exactly to your neck .. Or else you'll lost your chain together with your wallet.

Anonymous said...

Ong!!dun sad be positive!!Like Xu Shen said in his blog..Lost of something maybe u will gain a lot more..Maybe u will in the next malaysia record that lost most wallet ever in MALAYSIA. Cheer!

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok Ok... wat to do... lost de ma... i am ok... haiz... pray for me the ppl got my key wont come my house can de... Pary hard hard for me la...

Anonymous said...

Hey, how the hell the people will know where you stay unless you are dumb enough to put your address in your wallet.. then I got nothing to say... KL is so big.. Unless the person is someone close to you if not the probability of the jerk getting to your place is very small...

:P

Anonymous said...

i not as stupid as that... but my land lord did put my name,block,house no. on the card to enter this condo...and my key also gone...
i just ask land lord to change the lock de...
everything will be fine...
thanks god

Anonymous said...

If thats the case then better, but even so also no problem cause who on earth would wanna use your ID if they still alive? lol...

Anonymous said...

shit... the card is acess card... no pic on it one... then the card can open the door and get into our area one....