Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Birthday -- KL edition. ( by ong )

Happy birthday to me~~
Ha ha... last week was my 21th birthday(10th Feb)...As u can see the article return by chew below was my celebration in JB house... I was so suprise and a wanna THANKs lot lot to the organizer team 9li 3 quater... Wats happening that night i wont forget for life... Thanks family, Atlantiz , friends....and my gal... Hsia.....and those who still remember my birthday... I LOVE U ALL....







On 11th Feb...My friends in KL give me another good celebration...Thanks
~~ ZIU REN ZHONG~~


Hoping everyone healthy healthy and can learn as much in this sem(y1s2)...Hoping everyone hit their target in the end of the sem...Ha Ha.... I was happy with every things in the small celebration.... The cake was beautiful...the red eggs was warm...the birthday song was nice...the feeling was touch...Thanks also la... I LOVE U ALL too... a haha....

{top:winfai, tony, jason}
{middle:Suwei, yenran, meiyun, carmen, eeling}
{The handsome me...}





cake!!!
RockXX the cake...
ice cream cake....
Palapop ice cream....
very beautiful...
wowow...























Thanks the eggs...Red Eggs...wow... He.... E hiHI..... hahah .... Wakakaka....
Thanks a ma... su wei and elder sis meiyun
to prepare this for me.... Thanks la....
**today chu 15th.... hope everyone happy...
**world peace...god save the world...
**20th feb 2008

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... 九人众..
九个怪人,娱乐大众!!!
Muahaha...

Nice post anyway...
By the way, I never know ' Dua Batu' is doing the same course as you.. and even take pic with you... Qio...

:P

Atlantiz said...

九个怪人,娱乐大众!!!
what a comment you gave ! ! !

I wonder if they read this blog too ? Anyway , good for you ong , friends everywhere .

I just read Boey's mail about the robbery in sg.long UTAR campus. Hope its not done by you ? lol... please be careful ya , dun go eat supper with wee kang and go back at midnight alone

Malaysia super dangerous .. what a country ! Vote off BN please !

vb said...

any further issues about 团拜??

Atlantiz said...

Yes .. after tomorrow when i got time to post .

Sry , quite busy with assignments and exams .

vb said...

is ok~
i just cant wait to c it~hah!