Monday, February 11, 2008

New Atlantiz T-Shirt Preview

Yo man , guess what ? Atlantiz's T-Shirt is finally out !





I am proud to say , this year's design and shirt quality are really satisfying . I am not able to show you exactly how this T-shirt looks like , but I have a preview :

None of them was me , by the way.

I hope that we could wear it out and take a group photo someday in the future .. maybe this upcoming da tuan bai on this coming saturday we can do it ...

One more thing ... peter and ong were suggesting that we could sell this T-shirt to get some funds for future Atlantiz functions . Crazy enough , but not a bad idea . How's that , captain ? Oh.. captain was also suggesting that we could use some customization on our shirts to look exclusive from other non-atlantiz members who also own this shirt . Maybe extra paints or something. Please feel free to give you opinions .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... the logo behind the tee looks like tiny little wings that is meant for cupids... Lol... Anyway, still a nice one...

Cheers!!!

Sell it, commercialize our merchandise... Haha...

vb said...

yea~
i strongly agree!

vb said...

恭喜发财+万事如意!

boylele said...

o my...okok... the video is good.. walao... gv me leh... hm... i suggest we can go and print one small number... just few dollar things(maybe 3)... i print before...hm... sell it... good idea... but long way to go... we have to sit down and discuss it...

cheers...

long live this blog!!
good effort chew