Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thank you.

Hi all ...
Just want to take this opportunity to thank all who know me , who helped me in every single possible ways , who stand-by me thru the tough times , and those who helped my mother . Also , I must thank the nurses and doctors who took cares of my father and walked him thru the trainsition of life easily.

I want to thank all my friends : singapore friends and brothers and my brothers back at Malaysia , NUS staffs , TTSH staffs ,my uncle who willingly pay for the medical expenses and funeral , my mother's friends who stood by her even untill now , my god-sister , ... too many people. I dun want to name any of you , because all of you are equally important to me , and I am equally thankful and grateful to all of you. The love I felt from all of you is indescribable , I may not show it on my face , but i just want you to know i am deeply touched and deeply appreatiate for everything you all done to me. To all again ,Thank you .

This SUnday i will fly to USA. 11th may. It has been exactly one month that my father passed away , and that's mother's day at that day. How much would it mean for me huh ?

Well , I am doing fine now . Altho i miss my father more and more now. His words , his smile and his laugh. I don't know why I am feeling sadder as day goes by, haha. Maybe , it gets more "real" as day passes by .. My mother is more tougher than I do. I don't know since when she's the one telling me to look at the bright side . Her life goes back to usual now , she 's doing fine in her business. I really admire her , admire them . She's really a strong women. Everytime i put myself in her shoes and think of it ... i am really sad of it . But she seems like accepting it more readily than i'm able to. I really amazed how much my parents love each other. I feel so sad when my mother said now she 'll still talk to my father in the house everyday ...She said she really used to talk with my father everyday... God is really unfair to them huh ? People quarrel and divorced but my parents just cant stay together even tho they love each other that much.

I dunno if dreams are true. Up untill now I only dreamt of my father once , when i was in my house in JB.The dream is so real , that i remember every details of it. I saw him sitting infront of my house gate , looking infront. I walked up to him and see him in the face... He smiled , and I started crying. With a wider smile , he hold out his hand and hand me a tissue. I didn't take it because that's the time i wake up. I wish dream is really real because he seems so peaceful with the smile , all looks like he's put everything down and rest in peace ... I think he dun want me to feel sad anymore .

My mum keep saying , well , this is life , must get on with it. Yep... We must get on with it. Like I said , both my mum and me are doing fine. Thanks again everyone ... I really hope i can thank each and everyone of you in person .


Well , that's it , and i think we must move on ! This blog has been inactive for quite a long time already , hey boys get the posts rolling in !


Sincerely ,
Sheu Sheng , Xu Shen , atlantiz0 .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

let this to be the end of the story. move on, keep those wonderful memories in your heart, forever and ever.

i just want to tell you,
thats what friends could do,and we will leave the rest to yourself, you are the one who will be deciding and drawing the future of yours and your mom.

jiayou!!!

freidnship forever!

Anonymous said...

Yo buddy, you really amazed me by how what you done so far after that incident.. Amazing..

I was wondering if you would be able to update the blog while you are in the states... haha..

I will contribute when I'm free... yea!!! kinda busy lately...

Enjoy yourself ya!!!

Anonymous said...

yoyo... chew leaving today... to US... journeymercy...
well is been a month already... but the impact still so strong and deep... how great are u and aunty face it... amazing... touching...
Lets start new story of u ...haha... And dont forgot to enjoy ur trip lo... wait me at US...lol
US US US... COLA COLA COLA...woowww....

cruSadER said...

my man....
u'll b fine man!!! all the best of luck!!! take great care fren....