Sunday, May 11, 2008

陈白锦。。。

The second week of May... The day of every MUM ...Happy MOTHER'S day...
Yesterday... i have ask some thing about my mum and try hard to dig back all her old photo... and wif this blog... i want to introduce my WOMEN to everyone... I want to introduce her proudly...like jay Chow...write her mum a song... his mum named 叶惠美 and so wat... My mum named 陈白锦。。。lol... No la... i just want to tell that everyone got his or her greatest mother... haha...


Ok... My mum name Tan Aik Kin...She comes from a intermediated family...not too poor not too wealthy...She is the 3rd in his Family of Tan...2 elder brother and 3 younger brother... she is the only gal among her siblings... Her hometown is some place called 'o siam'(in hokien),Sabak Bernam, i think some place in Perak ... he... Her primary school is SRJK(c) Cheong Hua...She is quite a star in school... Cos her grandpa(my grand grandpa) is 校董...and she is quite a good student... basketball...ping pong representative...lol.... she always tell me that as if the first time ,infact i already can remember all de... haha...(i always like tat also...repeat some story for the same person)... I think she end her education after form 3...Well, this is her childhood...

Then, she turns to become MISS KILANG... Then, she stay at JB and go singapore to find jobs... Then i think she stay quite near wif my dad and they start to knew each other... Their love story begins to blossom and married at the age of 20(mum) and dad(22)... Then, they have their first child... a female...but sad case here... my eldest sis passed away at the second month due to 黄胆病... i think tat is very pain for a mother and this is the first difficulty from god to my mum... we just got only photo of my eldest sis... salute to womens who suffer for 9 months for sake of bring naughty children to this world...Salute~~~

Well...after 2 years,1979...mum 22 years old... my elder bro come to this world... according to my mum... she bicycle to hospital to delivery my brother one...lol... sounds funny... but it really again let me applause for my mum...wow... so strong...superwomen+ wonderwomen not enough to defeat my mum...After 4 year...1983...mum 26... my sis come out lo~~at ban3 nan2...my sis was a fat fat baby... like tayar gal...and the biggest headache for my mum of my sis was she always steal drink or eat other people medicine... o my god...maybe those medicine make her become interest in medical and become doctor now...lol...lastly... comes to the most charming... cutest... smart... obedience...handsome and capable --- ong da pek!!!

i can remember that our house was so so poor when my childhood... at that time... 20 years before... my Tun Aminah Flat have to squeez 3 family...my dad alone have to earn money to feed 8 to 9 ppl... money always make ppl sensitive... I have see lot of case of mum and dad quarrel cos of money... and i admit tat dad will 头风 bit more...Sometime very very bad words(we steal listen through the door gaps) and i can see how my mum slowly swallow all my dad fire...then my mum sometimes will by pass the fire to us also... then we kena at last pulak... lol... but mum always apologize to us after doing something she feel not right...is not easy to say sorry to someone who lower than u huh... i learned something from my mum...  

On 1997, whole world economy facing scary disaster cos by 索罗斯...and my dad had lst his job in singapore... our family again facing prob again cos my parent have to feed 3 children which primary 4(me) and form 2(sis) and my bro who just start to work... my mum been force by fade to work wif my aunt at sing to earn some money... she never work for so long and she so willing to react wifout any complain for bro sis and me...every morning 7 she will go out... night 12 or 1 she will back... for who she did it?? again bro sis and me...
superwomen+ wonderwomen+ spiderwomen can not defeat my mum...

Nearly 8 year before... my dad jobless for half year...my family again drop to very poor status... again quarrel scene everyday in my house again... There is too little money from my mum alone...So bad till i can remember my dad scold mum wif XXX words and ask my mum go die on 4th day of chinese new year...sob sob...but i dont blame my dad... i know he pressure much too... Then... my mum decide to change jobs... for money sake... then my 二舅 decide to leave my mum his mee hun kuey stall and teach her how to cook that... Initially, my dad disagree my mum go to sell that... he say it wont make money and need to see ppl face... My dad still finding his way for jobs but keep failling...wow... Things change become smoother by god's hand... from RM100++ per day selling...now become RM1000++ selling... it was just my mum's determination + independent ... maybe is characteristic of malaysia independent gal...Again, not easy for a woman to come out and fight for money wif a blur future...yet own husband not giving support and yet selling mee hun kuey...i think i wont forget the first few night of my mum's selling...the lowest is RM 92 ... my mum calling me in the rain and tell me bout that...She had overcome it !!! thanks god...

But... now mum mum need to suffer for no time to rest... Lets see... she work from 5 pm out here to 2 am back... she preparing next day vege... tis tat plus wash up need 2 hour and means 4 am only sleep... she just sleep 4 to 5 hour cos next day 8 or 9 need to go pasar to buy ingredient also(fishball... meatball...vege...etc)...back bout 12 and started to prepare minced meat... chili... xiang gu... sometime wash clothes...fold clothes...pay water electric bill... sweep...mop...tidy place that a han had mess up...And cook a meal for our dinner...wow... A 50 years old woman had to do all that...and this circulation will only stop when her youngest child ONG CHIN HORNG finish his study... UHUUUU~~MUMMY~~yet not a good result student...lol...
superwomen+ wonderwomen+ spiderwomen+white hair 魔女 cant defeat my mum...

Lastly, i want to thanks god... i have both very very good father and mother... They work whole life for bro sis and me... They seldom say that but we can feel... They doing 10 times harder than wat i can see... they suffer health without telling but i will complain not enough money to buy new bag...They earn i spent...They squeezing sweat ...health...age... energy ... for me to study for a poor result...haiz... bad me bad me... I want to Thank really lot... really lot... lot lot... lol...



This is the oldest photo i ever found... as u can see... My mum is the most right small baby... then the tallest one is my 大舅...wow... new fashion high waist short pants and the left one is my 二舅...












This is my 6 years old mum... lol... the age of a han... wow... Look like my sister also...
Well... This is my mum most proud relative... her god parent... the guy named tan shun fong... is a billionair... and his son is now the chairman of coco in Malaysia... but the colour of the pic make me feel bit geli...





This is my mum second pround relative... Her cousin... The lady beside her is the mother of Pendrive Boss... They still keep in touch... my mum quite pretty huh...lol...age 15...





This is also 15 years old...




This two is when mum married... at age 20... lol... my dad very thin also huh... wakakaka... how come he now 110 kg...

Well... this is after 30 years... woow... lol... well...still a cute lao zha bo...wif my cake...















Lastly, I greet all the mum happy mothers day....lets make everyday happy mother day huh... lets be obedience kid huh...Remember a small company will make our greatest mum happy huh... love ya... and 辛苦了!!!

*P/S- This is the first day of blogmaster atlantiz 0 US trip...journey mercy for him and wish to listen his goodnews as soon as possible...

**P/S - Support lo... dont let the view rate go down lo... Atlantiz need atlantiZ ya.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post dude... all about your mum.. Seems that you know so much about your mama... impressive... haha
Gotta learn from you.

Post more yo, those people out there... the other members please support...