Monday, May 12, 2008

US first day photo ~~~

We took many photos ..any bad news , the digi cam i brought there is currently missing. . hope i can find it soon ~~

In Changi Airport ~




















EVA air lunch . That pink thing is Jelly made from guava ... not bad



Changi airport or taiwan zhong zheng airport ... can't remember . Airbus 300

EVA Air !

Taking off soon ~

Take off !

UP - Secret take of a very beautiful air-stewardess from taiwan


<---LOS ANGELES city . Very very crowded , but layout systematically

LA

Flying to phoenix

Lovely Hostel .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1st of all, let me be the last person to greet you for your trip to US...

Its great to see you going there... I t makes me wanna go also.. but.. no $$$. Anyway, I'll let you realized that dream for me ya?

Hmm, its kinda sad to know those treatment by the custom officers. The so called worlds leader for liberty had just kick their own ass. DISCRIMINATION... Shame on you US!

Anyway, I don't know if you are exaggerating about the air stewardess, perhaps you just woke up or what... lol.. Taiwanese gals only look good from far but far from looking good. Not including after they clean their make ups. haha.

Its kinda cool huh... I see Elvis and Marilyn on the wall.. Chills..