Saturday, May 31, 2008

Totally random...

This blog has been quite inactive lately. It feels pretty disappointing as this suppose to be the site where we, as friends share. A place to reminiscence the good old time as we don't have the privilege to meet up 'physically' that often. As we move on with our own life, its always nice to have an avenue to let one another know about our progress in each path of life...

I haven't been posting anything for almost 1 month and I think its time to keep the posts rolling. Though there is nothing really overwhelming going on now but I would like to share some of the pictures taken by my modest devices. So, let the the pictures do the talking...

Ain't the mickey mouse cute?

The logo that brings back lots of memories...

Sign board that I passed by almost everyday...

Chinese Heritage center in NTU...

Ain't this awesome?

Sending off my friend at Changi... Allison, a nice bloke from Canada..

Nice interior of School of Arts, Design and Media (SADAM)...

Lovely stairs...

EB - Executive Board
A gift for my EB team by our predecessors...

Amaze by the maze in front of Raffles City.

The junction in front of SMU...

Finally, A for Atlantiz!!!

I guess most of you will be wondering how are these pictures related.. so, to save you from your misery, I'll answer that in advance, its totally random and it doesn't have to make any sense..

Making sense out of randomness is making nonsense... LOL!!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend ahead...Merci!


Cheers!!!
Atlantiz 6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o man... shit... put my phone as first pic for wat... wakao... still wif jiu li logo somemore... shitt... like i not loyal to atlantiz ...my main background is atlantiz OK...

wat a random ...dont feel disappointed la.. is ok to post slow... maybe u me chew check too often then oni will feel it slow lo...lol... i keep photo for blog also..

hungry la~~

Anonymous said...

well man, I didn't say anything about your jiu li thingy.. I just think that the mickey mouse is 'cute'... haha.. U didn't see me taking that picture? LOL...

But those pictures are really cool... seriously.. pretty nice..

Anonymous said...

the last post was 5 days ago ...I don't feel it is that slow ?

i think we are posting regularly , hmm .. are we not ?

anyway , i'm glad that you posted something. thank ya 6 .

aiks ... i got less time to online nowadays d. I work since 8 oclock in the morning till 10 oclock at night 6 days a week now . i 'll try to post something if I got time !