Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Snowy Grand Canyon!

Well ... that's a really big surprise when we woke up and found ourselves in snowing grandcanyon!
The point of this photo is : I took it. And I think i have some photography skills up my sleeves
Very beautiful jungle
Snowy village ~
My friends and their dysfigured frosty
the point of this photo is : The lighting and quality of the background really nice
YoYO !!

Even the reporter in TV(In States) were surprised by the sudden snow in Summer, in grand Canyon. I am really lucky to see this ! Well , it was very very cold ,and it demoralized our spirit in lurking around to see see look look. Too cold. I wore 4 layers of clothes , without glove and hat. VERY COLD. The snow kinda melted in the late afternoon.

2 comments:

cruSadER said...

fantastic, fantastic....

Anonymous said...

wat a wonderful trip... such great piece for u and ur blog... care lot lo...