Friday, April 11, 2008

May Peace be with you , my dear Father . 爸,你安心的走吧。

atlantizians out there , and all friends that care about me ,

I sincerely thank you for all your supports and caring. Its really a blessing for me and my family , to have all the supports from everyone , the doctors , the nurses , social worker , relatives , friends ...and god .. everyone , thank you .

For some years , I really seldom express my concerns and worries for my father infront of any of you. I refuse to tell , and refuse to share , all because I really dun wish to see my friends worry for me , or perhaps , because of this and always take extra care of me. Now , I think its time for me to share , for not only his Love shall be the example for us all , and all that happened to my family shall serves as lessons to any of you , if you t. hink you can learn anything from it . Most importantly , I hope by writting this down , I can remember for the rest of my life how i felt right now .

For those who haven't know , My dear father ,Mr Chew Cheng Chai , has passed away peacefully at 3.47 pm at 11/april 2008 at Tan Tock Seng Hospital in Singapore. There was no suffering of pain , or anxiety , or struggling. My mother and I were there , and my uncle and distant-relatives were there , all accompanied him for his last journey in this suffering world.

I should recount my story from the start. This should bring us back to 4 years ago. Year 2004 , the year i am taking Form 5 (SPM) examination . 2 months before the real exam , my father has been having difficulties to swallow any form of food. We brought him to TTSH(hospital) for a series of checkup , and end up we found that it was Stomach cancer. It was part stomach part oesophagus cancer. Doctor insisted on operation and cut off his entire stomach and part of his oesophagus. For a person who likes food so much , that's a serius blow to him. But for us , he took it willingly. The first morning i'm taking the SPM exam , my father was lying in TTSH waiting for his operation. Luck didn't favor him , less than 10% operational risk did take its toll on my father. The doctor has , for the first time in his career , failed to perform a complete surgery. It was scheduled and estimated that my father would be able to discharge within 2 weeks after the surgery , but due to the imperfections and mishap that doctor did , my father took 30 days lying in the hospital. The remaining oesophagus part that supposed to connect to the intestine , has been sewed incompletely and caused leakage of fluid when my father drinks or eats. It caused a 65 KG fit construction worker to shrink to 35 KG . 30 kg loss of body mass. My mother , has been visiting my father EVERY single day , from morning 9 to night 9 , feeds him , change his bedsheet , take care of his urine and passouts ,comb him , clean him. Even the nurses were touched by that love .

Hardship comes . We did expect he to be able to work after the operation. But due to the operational failure, he can't even stand up and walk for the rest of 3 months. My mum , never work for almost 10 years , has to take up the responsibility and she starts to learn to cook. She try to cook anything she know and try to sell them. Our life changed. Before that , just before we realised he got cancer , my parents had principally agree to my dream of fulfilling my dream to study medicine in Russia. No , i had to give up that dream. Instead , deep down inside me i know i have to find a way to earn money as fast as possible. I know my father won't have much time for me. And i prayed hard that he could live for 10 more years , or live long enough that i can earn my money and bring him travel to China .. as he always wanted to go. And i know how both my parents want to take aeroplane because they never did before. So i told them , "no , mum and dad , i changed my mind. My new ambition is other thing . Medicine too tough to study" .

The begining was really tough ,my mom has to wake up at morning at 4 to cook and later sell it , then after come back at 1oclock noon , she has to take care of my father . Things get better after half a year ... My mum's business starts to take shape , and my father was getting better. He took one year to restore his body weigth from 35 to 40kg. My mum and I tried to live everyday as full as possible. I took every chance i have to sit down and talk to him. Chat . Watch TV. everything. Every night's dinner we will never miss it. 3 people sitting around, chatting and watching TV while eating dinner.Deep down in my heart i know i have to treasure everyday as if it would be the last day. I never regret over anything , i never regret that i didn't do well enough for him. I did my best and since then, i know i am really mentally prepared to face anything.

2 years ago , doctor had identified that the cancel cells had spreaded to lung. Well , pre-2nd stage cancel 4 years ago turns out to be harmful cancel cell.( there are 2 types of cancel cells, one is liang xin and e xin(worse type) and most of the time good type cancel won't transfer to other part of the body) . Seems like ladyLuck dun like my father alot huh ? Doctor said that altho the cancel cells were in the lung, but the cell was too insignificant for carrying out chemotherapy and radiotherapy . So they just leave it there. Well the doctors actually suggested that they could do a small operation to take out part of his lung cells to identified the cancel cell for potential medicine , but the money needed (SGD 2000++) simply inaffordable,without informing me , my parents simply decline the operation . At this point , i really hate the prospect of poor . People tell me money is not important , happiness is. I said in my heart"that's when you have the money to save a person's life .. before you talk about happiness " . People approach my parents , selling products (milk powder,this and that , herbals) ,claiming how effiective their products are. In the end of the day , without money me and my mum literally watching my father getting weaker and weaker by the day,without able to do anything.

3 months ago , my father started to cough. From small occasional cough to serious cough. Untill the extend cannot sit up and cannot lay down to sleep . We went to the doctors again for another series of checkups. The doctor now said the cancel cells are large enough , and are blocking his airway. Then the doctor has prescribed chemotherapy for my father. This was exactly one month ago. one week taking the medicine , my father 's condition worsen. He 's having difficulties to breath until one day my mum has decided to sent him to TTSH using ambulance. that was 2 weeks ago. I rushed to the hospital , and stay by the side with him. X-rays took , doctor approached us and apologize to us that the lung cancer has spreaded even more because of the reaction with the chemoterapy medicine. I stayed in the hospital , accompanied my father 24 hours without leaving him. He was able to talk then ... i joke with him , chat with him .. and see him suffer thru out the whole night. for 8pm we reached TTSH , the doctor took 4 hours to check up for him , and because of the price of the special ward bed (SGD1800/night) , i had begged the doctor so to transfer him down to normal ward. It took another 4 hours before he was pushed down to another cheaper ward. 2am. because of some procedural mishaps , my father's transfer of ward caused much troubles to the nurses.. and believe it or not .. they pushed my father down from 11 floor to B1 for another checkup by annother doctor to fulfil the procedure critiria. Me and my dad waited for 2 hours there for one doctor to come and attend to him. 4 am, he been finally pushed back to 11 floor but to wait for another doctor to come and check up for him before he can sleep. We waited for the doctor until , 5.30 am . and he finally can sleep at 6 something . How suffering it is ? having difficulties of breath and cannot rest for the whole night ? I wait untill the next morning .. untill 10 am when my uncles called me and said my mum was admitted into NUH(hospital) because of her fever and asthma . I nearly lost myself that time as i dunno what should i do .. stay in TTSH or go NUH ... both my kin admitted into the hospital at the same day .. But god bless my mum was able to discharged few hours later coz her condition gets better .

day after day he lye in the hospital .I went to hospital as often as i could because of my exams and assignments. I have seen him from able to sit and able to talk till he cannot even open his mouth to talk. I treasure every chance i have to talk to him and everytime i left the ward , i seriously think that it will be the last time i will ever see him again. That's one day finally I talked about religions with him , about buddhism , and christianity . I told him both , and ask him to think about it. A sense of relieve comes to me because i think i finally did what i wanted to do for so many years .

More checkup results produced. That's the time when the doctor had told us that he has at most 6 months of life because his main aorta and main airway was pressed by cancel cells. And he can gone anytime since then. Doctor said they will arrange radiotherapy to decrease the size of the cancer cells that pressing against his airway and aorta to lessen his suffering , and we did the therapy. Every day i go , he become worse despite of the therapy. Cough blood , asthma ...

When the doctor tell him he has last 6 months of life and ask what else he want to do , my mum said to me , all he said was he worry about me. He told the doctor that he's very sorry for being a burden for me for all the time .. last SPM exam .. now nus exam .. and US plan . He said all he dun want is to burden me anymore ..

When the social worker chat with him whether he has anything needs to be done and anymore regrets , again he said no because he is very proud to has this son who is so success that can enter University while he's just a construction worker ... and so contented that he got a wife who loved him so much and take care of him no matter what .. He only repeats these .... proud of this son , contented with this wife .... all his concerns ... he said he make life difficult for us ....

All he said to me ... is apologize ..... sorry to me that he has to be such a burden to me and my mum ... I did all i can to tell him its not like that ... and i always make him smile when i tell him that ...

This morning , i had been studying for my quiz at noon. I received call from TTSH that my father will go soon and asked me to go immediately . I am the first one reached there and i cried so badly. He can't move his eyeballs to see me , nor raise his hand or even move his fingers to touch me . I tried my best to control myself, and i keep telling him mom is reaching and he must wait for that. I told him i will take care of myself and take care of my mum. I will study good and make sure my mum is not bullied by others . for 40 minutes i waited , and my mum finally came. She ran in , and keep calling my father's name. I lose my control and cried badly again. My mother crying , and keep calling my father's name.. asking him to show whatever sign he could to aknowledge her presence. And keep asking him why leave us so early. My father didn't responce. I guess he didn't have the energy to. I was 100% certain he can hear us and feel us then. I comfort my mother , and for the few hours since then, we sat at the bedside and for the last time in our lives , talk with my father and her husband for the very last time. I tried hard to make my mum accept it , and comfort her that this is the best for my father, for this will end his sufferings. For the dunno how many times me and my mum burst out crying , was when my father's responce . Tho no movements he was able to make , he drop tears,once because my mom keep telling him how we could take care of ourself,how he already did his responsibilities and once because of a single sentence i told him" You are the greatest dad and greatest husband in the world . We are proud of you". We did all we could to ask him to rest in peace . For almost 2 hours we sitting there and seeing him weaker by the seconds , but he'll just unwillingly to let go. We were so worried that something still troubles him. I keep telling jokes , chatting like normal with my mother and my father so that he'll see that we would take care of ourselves. I tried to make my mum laugh , and me laugh , so as to not worry him.

My mum later found out he has peed inside his pampers ,which he will definately not like it because he is such a clean person. Even when he was in hospital and no matter how breathless he is, he will insist my mum to use a uriner(container) for him and not do it in the pampers. My mum and I sort of realised it and my mum agreed to ask the nurse to come and change the pampers for my dad. (my mum didn't agree at first , altho she didn't say why.. but now i know why...)

After the pampers was changed , me and my mum sit at the bedside again. Comfort him for all we could , and we tell him that he is clean and ready to go. just 10 minutes .. my father droped tears again. and we watch him as his breath slowly subsided and 5 minutes later totally stopped. Nurse and doctor came and use the ECG to measure his heartbeat and .. ready to printout when did the heartbeat stopped. Crying , we watched as the last of his heartbeat shown on the screen of ECG . I will remember the last look on his face and his tears . I will bear this responsibilities no matter what , because this is what i promised him .

He's gone for good , forever. For the whole day , me and my mum cried , laughed , and end up crying again. I was able to stop myself , and ask my mum to be strong and stop her from crying also. I did assure her dad has gone in peace ... he didn't feel pain , didn't feel anxiety , didnt struggle and he's able to see both of his most loved ones beside him to accompany him for the last journey. For all people has to die sooner or later , this is the best way of it. And i want my mother smile and stop crying ....

All these years , i been trying to be positive. Been what i went thru , i really hate people said i am being negative at times . People just dun realise how much effort i put into myself to keep myself positive and happy , and cheer people around me up.

Maybe this is a 21st birthday gift god gave to me . To let him pass away peacefully . To end his sufferings . To end my mother's sufferings . Thank god. For every year starting from now , i shall remember my great father before my birthday .

Thanks to my uncle who has arranged everything for us , my father's body will be transported to JB tomorrow morning. I will be going back tomorrow as well ... Many things need to be setted , and i will stand by my mother's side ... for i already promised my daddy for that. So i maybe quite busy to update things with my friends ... dun worry for me .

Lastly , to Pa ;

Pa , if you still watching around me and my mother, please bless us . Please protect Ma from all illness and badluck. Protect me from all illness and bless for my success so that i can do my best for ma . Just one more time i want to let you know , I love you and you are the greatest father of the world , greatest husband of the world and greatest man i ever knew. Ma and I are really very proud of you. Rest in Peace .
爸,如果你还有再看着妈和我的话,你一定要保佑我们。你要保佑妈妈身体健健康康,平平安安,不要给人家欺负,要有福气享福。保佑我健康平安,学业事业有成,以后孝顺妈妈。然后,你要走好,不要再有牵挂,你一世人都命苦,但是你做过的好事这么多,我们三个都一定会有好报的,不要担心 ! 最后一次我要跟你讲,我爱你,你是世界上最好的父亲,最好的丈夫,和最好,最尽责的人!我和妈妈都以你为荣 !

Sheu Sheng ,
周栩生,
2008 年 4 月 11 日

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

well buddy, i never know theres actually so many things go on all this while. All i know is just the tip of an iceberg...

You are such a tough person. I admire you for that. I'm sure you will keep your promise to your dad and be great...

Condolences... I will always be there if you need any support...

Anonymous said...

U r d best son for ur dad...
He pround hav U!

I admire u & trust u can do well~
for d promise u gave ur dad....

Fren, remember still hav us always support U!

Anonymous said...

I sure ur dad will be proud of you. I didnt know that so many things happened to you although I so close with you. I noe that u dun wan to let ppl worry abt u, this shows how tough and positive u r. A lot of things must learn from u, I admire ur courage and the never give up spirit. God will bless u and guard u to the great futere ahead of u. condolences.... U'll never Walk Alone.... Atlantiz

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sheu Sheng,

It's been almost a year that we've been staying in the same hall, our rooms less than a few meters from each other but yet there's so much about you that I don't know. You know, I really admire how tough and strong you are.

Your father would've been very proud of you and I am certain you will be able to keep your promise to him.

My deepest condolences. Just let me know if there's anything I can help with at all. Take care.

Regards,
Vincent

Unknown said...

sheu sheng,

你真的是我見過最堅強的人。
從Danny那知道你的事情,第一時間就看了你的BLOG,真的很驚訝也更難過。
你是那麽的開朗,總是能帶給我NUS這幫朋友歡笑,而把内心深處擔心的事情藏起來只是不讓身邊的朋友的擔心。
爲了你爸爸,你一定要加油!

Anonymous said...

栩生,

节哀顺便。*hugs* 看了这个post真得好震撼,也让我对你刮目相看。To be able to remain so positive and cheerful and make those around you laugh despite all that is really no easy task. I really admire your strength and courage!

I'm sure your father is very proud of you and he will definitely watch over you and your mother :) He has gone to paradise, no more suffering/pain for him...so don't be too sad..

Take care and deepest condolences,
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

jiayou and i will never let you walk alone!

Mu$hRoOm^^ said...

栩生,现在我才知道你开朗的笑容背后原来隐藏着那么多的辛酸。你写的东西让我很感动,相信你这一路走来真的不容易,辛苦你了。相信伯父在天之灵会以有个坚强和懂事的儿子为荣的。以后还有很长的路要走,加油!

Anonymous said...

although i'm fren of urs, even when i'll still b in mal, i really dun noe so much things had happened to u. u keep it like nothing happen. to feel sad inside, yet still show u r optimistic, it really need great strength n endurance to do tat. i really admire u for tat.
i'm assured tat u'll keep ur promises n ur father in heaven will b proud of u.
my deepest condolences... remember, there is always atlantiz there for u all the time.

vb said...

Condolences...
Atlantiz will always stand by your side!

Anonymous said...

fren,

noe you since f6 and been told bt your dad sickness. it has been a tough time for you last few year. noe you always so positive all this while.

yesterday been told your dad passed away and there was a silence in my heart quite some time. after your blog i cried. cried cos i feel touched your dad has such a great son. really feel proud for you.

ya.. is a present fr god to bring your dad's pain away. oso for you to become a real man..

deepest condolences.. we will always be there for you.. take care of ur mom and urself.. better day right in front waiting for you..

Anonymous said...

栩生,
我不知道可以跟你说些什么。。为你做些什么。。在两三年前无意中知道了你爸的病情,当时真的很震撼你还能那么坚强。。你是多么的努力着。。这是所有人都看到的,无论如何,uncle已经脱离痛苦安心的走了。。这是一种摆脱。。也是你们该欣慰的。。人生无常,他只是比你们先下车了,但相信他永远都回在你心里活着!!

看了你的blog感动的哭了,相信认识你的人都会有同样的感触。。但你的坚强更让我们敬佩。。你的善良,开朗,勇气,坚强,聪慧及懂事,是你爸爸最以你为荣的原因。。所以你一定要加油的扶持起家里的责任。。帮助你母亲走出悲伤。。相信你一定做得到你对你父亲许下的承诺。。加油了。。

你是你爸妈最引以为傲的,为了你爸和整个家。。你要好好加油。。除了你的好兄弟。。还有我们。。你不是孤单的,懂吗?
有任何的需要。。一定要告诉我们。。。不是同情或什么(知道你不喜欢)就只为了你是我们的朋友。。。一个关心你的朋友。。

最后请节哀吧。。。我们都在这边陪着你!!

Anonymous said...

栩生,
我不知道可以跟你说些什么。。为你做些什么。。在两三年前无意中知道了你爸的病情,当时真的很震撼你还能那么坚强。。你是多么的努力着。。这是所有人都看到的,无论如何,uncle已经脱离痛苦安心的走了。。这是一种摆脱。。也是你们该欣慰的。。人生无常,他只是比你们先下车了,但相信他永远都回在你心里活着!!

看了你的blog感动的哭了,相信认识你的人都会有同样的感触。。但你的坚强更让我们敬佩。。你的善良,开朗,勇气,坚强,聪慧及懂事,是你爸爸最以你为荣的原因。。所以你一定要加油的扶持起家里的责任。。帮助你母亲走出悲伤。。相信你一定做得到你对你父亲许下的承诺。。加油了。。

你是你爸妈最引以为傲的,为了你爸和整个家。。你要好好加油。。除了你的好兄弟。。还有我们。。你不是孤单的,懂吗?
有任何的需要。。一定要告诉我们。。。不是同情或什么(知道你不喜欢)就只为了你是我们的朋友。。。一个关心你的朋友。。

最后请节哀吧。。。我们都在这边陪着你!!

Evan Soon San On said...

I am proud of u let alone ur kins..
For real u have inspired me a lot in terms of positivity..
thanks for the care u shown me and if u need anything from me feel free to tell me although i know there are lots of people supporting u now..
i know u can give ur mom happiness 1.. but dun 4get to give urself a chance to be happy also..

Anonymous said...

xu sheng,

i noe ur pain....i ever lost my dearest family too...that kind of pain,really cant to be described...
me..same v u...try to treat him best when there was time...i noe i may lose him anytime...but im not that luckier than u...coz he was dead suddenly...i cant even see his last...this is my regret....
so,i do think ur dad is the luckiest le...
"uncle...dun worry...go peachfully bah...ur son is great...n auntie is lucky to hv u,as the best husband in this world....no more worry ok?"

lastly,wanna say:"thanks for ur sharing of this part of ur life...i get ur mean..."

take care

caizhen

~kathy~ said...

take care sheusheng...
i never know that u had gone thru so much...u r vy tough..whenever u need us we will always available for u...

Huey Fen said...

Life is still on. Keep moving! Your Dad is watching you and he is proud of you.

Anonymous said...

ur story is most touching and inspiring..at the end of the day, all the things of the world seem so minuscule..

you are tough and will be tougher for whatever the future holds..

will pray for you and your family..
God bless..

Anonymous said...

Bro,

I am so sorry ad worry to hear that...i do wish i could b there with you...but bcos of work i cant make it ....

I understand how hard to been through all this...but i really hope that u can recover from the sadness as soon as you can...and facing the coming challenge....

Your father will definitely feel proud of you bcos have a successful son and not only your father...as a friend with you... i proud of you... we really do ...

Condolences.... anything you need help...feel free to ask from us ....we do whatever we can ....

Regards,
Atlantiz^11

cruSadER said...

Hey friend,

i really hope that u can take care of urself and alwys remember that there r a bunch of us out there for u no matter wat happens...

i knew tat u'd alwys try to put up a strong character in front of all of us, and i can't applaud more bout the courage and mental strength u hav...

U hav alys made both ur parents very proud... U hav been a really fillial and obedient son... no doubt bout tat.

Anythng, i'll alwys be behind u. Take care my friend...

Anonymous said...

be strong ... dont know wat can say ... frens always be wf u ....

Anonymous said...

hi dude...although i am not so close to u...but i relly respect and admire 4 wat u had done...

Ur father sure very proud of u...Take care

Anonymous said...

Hello, you should be happy that at least you had done something to make your father to proud of you, but for me I never did anything to make my family to be proud of.....so you are still the luckier one if compared to others who were never did anything to make their kins to be proud but regretted after they leave....

Anonymous said...

Please allow me to express my deepest condolences. Take care, my friend.

Anonymous said...

hey,there are so much we are helpless at it.after reading your blog,expressing so much of your feeling that has been deep down in darkness left me speechless.So much pain and suffering that you endure without comfort from friends,without aid from someone else besides your family and so much anger when certain issues that might provoke you,i am lost for words.my deepest condolences to you,and i know you are capable,you have been strong,and someone i have always admire.do regain back to yourself once you are fine,i miss each moment u wiling to translate jokes that i can't understand about.rest well,fend yourself.p'se:your mum,always loveable,and she's definitely proud of having you in her life.no matter what,god is always there to look out for you,and his reason for such destiny in life.god bless.

Chellie said...

hey, ritchell frm blk b here. i happened to come here just by chance. i'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you'd stay strong for both yourself and your mom. I'm sure your dad is already very proud to have a son like you. Live strong, that's the best thing you can do for his memory.

all the best and my deepest condolences. take care, okay?

Anonymous said...

HeY 栩生,
someone told me about what happen...very sorry to hear about your dad.My deepest condolences.I didn't know that you are going through so much...so sorry to say that when we have been block mates for 1 year and you were my buaya...
I believe your father is very proud of you in every way and that he believe in you.Stay strong for you&your mom and trust that everything will be alright.

If you need help just holler okay...we'll be here...Take care!

Anonymous said...

take care... and be strong... ur dad may protect and stay in ur heart, all the time...
deeply Condolences...

Anonymous said...

Fren,

I am so sorry to hear that.
My deepest condolences.....

You jz an incredible guy and son. Very strong and tough!! I am so touched by what u did. My tears drop when half way i read through ur blog. I been through what u facing now, a year before, my grandpa who take care of me for at least 17 years passed away....

But down to my heart, i am very admire you, your courage, your strong power towards your family from being anything!

Your dad definitely proud of you,as a so well done son. u did so well for ur entire life until now....keep move on, matez!!!

Lastly, frenz here always supporting you... no matter how~

JIA YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone of us will face this similar scenario. Its just a matter of time right now. My dad alone is already in his 60's.

Just a word from me to you, from how I view LIFE itself as. Death is invetable.

Plus about your quote on "Money is not important, happiness is". Well somehow I find that money is really not important, if it is, Former President Suharto will still be living in Indonesia facing charge of corruption. Still he's dead and right now people are still charging him with corruption.

It does satisfy one's desire but it doesn't get you the happiness that you want. Trust me.

All in all, my deepest condolence to you. Things that doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Remeber that. Good Luck and God Speed.

Anonymous said...

这一路走来...真的不容易...
看到你...想到了两年前的我...
我深深的,完完全全的能体会到你的感受...
那种面对至亲离别的感受...
那种痛苦,无助的感受....

相信这一趟走来你坚强了不少...
接下来的路也许会更难走....
但是不要忘记你身边的朋友....
我们都会挺你的!!!!!!


人活着要学会看开,但不要看破...

节哀

Anonymous said...

GOD bless u and ur mum.
and may peace be with ur dear dad.

ur dad was great and proud to having a son like u!

i believe that u will doing well in future as ur promise to ur dear dad.

Condolences.

Anonymous said...

Hm... This is 3rd day of ur dad's funeral...everytime go there wif a heavy feeling... i knew u since primary 2...since form 2 onwards... we always go to ur house (peter...gan...soon)...I still can remember that when uncle was around...he ask us to eat this eat that...sit wif him wathing channel 5 together just to wait u bath... open gate for me everytime when go to ur house...see newspaper together...listen to 'dao lang'songs...eat dinner...eat roti beside him...
i knew uncle is a really intelligent... helpful person... and i can see uncle is a great husband too... by give his caring so much to aunty...and aunty always responded wif funny funny and silly silly face when listen to uncle or ur lie...
anywhere... uncle had left us...forever...but i knew that his spirit is gonna to be wif chew...forever...
Chew...ur story make everyone shock after reading through this blog... u giving everyone messages to care more about family...to take care of health and lastly thanks good of his plan...
to me... u are my best friend... and best competitor...
For me...couse of u... i learn lot things for my academic... religion...friend relation ship...
we have become more and more mature... cruel things shape us to be a better man...it make us have hope to fulfill and make life meaningful... i really give u big condolences for u and ur mum... i will always remember uncle... i did tell uncle i will be chew's friend in the rest of my life...
uncle...你可以安心走了,你儿子已经很令人骄傲了,他将来会更加飞黄腾达,aunty是一个好老婆,好妈妈,保佑他们能够健健康康,开开心心度过每一天...别了...

poh ling said...

xu shen,
never knew that u had so many problems and worries behind the forever cheerful and happy you...
always wandered why u 'always' go back so often back to JB on the weekends, didnt know u so 'anak baik'....
hmm, hope that u will be strong and brave during this period...ur family needs u alot, especially ur mom....so hang in there my fren..

ur dad would have been so happy if he knew that his son was so 'kuai' and smart....take care...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about ur dad...
i cried after ur blog...nvr know that actually so many things happened to u...

As u said,u always keep urself positive and cheer people around u up...how tough u r...and u already did ur best...

I'm sure that u will keep ur promise to ur dad and take care of ur mum...
ur parents will definitely proud of u because u r the greatest son too...

Deepest condolences...
God bless...
Keep move on...jia you!!

Anonymous said...

My condolence...
God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

月有阴阳圆缺, 人有悲欢离合.
人不在,并不表示不活在你心中.
只要你能时时勉怀着他,做个有用的人,
这已是给他最大的回报了...
加油!!!
美好的未来等这你.

过客
共勉之

Anonymous said...

朋友的关心,不是怜悯的表现。。。
放在心里,只会让朋友更担心,不敢关心。。。与朋友分享,会让你更坚强!也换来-更真心的朋友!

**真正的朋友不只是分享你的开心的^^**
主佑

Anonymous said...

举脚赞成楼上朋友的话

希望你我一同努力
为友情加分 为你我的生活增添色彩 为你我的人生目标而奋斗

加油吧

祝你考试顺利