Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Historical Ledang Trip...

Hola Peeps,

Haven't been posting anything here lately... Well, I just decided to do so after an incident last night. Though its not a very serious incident, but it sure served me good reason to post this today.

I was so boring without the internet connection in my room and was in vain on what to do with my computer when I opened up some old pictures with Atlantiz.. It did bring back a lot good memories and of course make me have the urge to have another Atlantiz outing soon. Kinda enthusiastic this time..

Those are the pictures of our Ledang outing which is, sadly, only joined by for members, Xushen, Peter, Jin Bek and me, myself. It was an wonderful trip. As I'm not gonna bored you guys with all the 'histories' so, I shall just let the picture speak for themselves.

Some of you guys might have seen some of these before, but just bear with me ya? Anyway, I'm just posting a few pictures that highlight the beauty of nature and some moments that I'm fond of...

Delicate violet blossom...

Highly symmetrical frond... wonder of nature...

Heavenly scenery... the view of bonsai tree among the low-lying clouds...
(it's really cloud... not mist)

An elegant bonsai tree standing by the cliff with perfect poise...

This one here, look a bit awkward.. but it sure remind me of Venus...
Does it ring any bell??? haha, think about it yourself.. : P

Any smurfs living down there? Perfect shot...

Stout trunk... Sky is the limit..

Ladders to the heaven...

Menacing thorns...

The beauty of randomization... ( can't find any words to describe, lol)

Morning ray caressing the earth... warming every lil soul...

'Fishy' affair...

Is this heaven???

Perfect skyline... ( I love this the most!)

Some picture of us :)

What do y'all think?

Lastly, thanks for reading such a long post... For that, I proudly present y'all some of my favourite footage... So happen to see it in the same folder.. So, I just share with you guys...

Its a very nice music video.. Hope y'all will like it..

Ps. Tribute to ONG JB. for most of the wonderful shots... but the video below is shot by me ... : ) Enjoy!!!



Atlantiz's honor to have Malaysian Idol - Best Duet


Ivan
Atlantiz 6

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Laugh until i cannot tahan ! SO random !!!! What's with the video doing in a Gunung ledang post ! LMAO !! It certainly brings back alot of memories !

I wonder if they are conscious about the empty seat in between them ? And the video shooting? HAHAHAHAHAHA .

Certainly ,we should ask someone of us to start planning for a outing for this coming holiday. I nominate Ong Chin horng to be the one . . .

PLaces i want to go :: Penang ( for food ) , endao rompin(camping) , Sabah ( white water rafting ! ) , Sabah ( diving license acquiring ) , Sabah ( Kinabalu conquering ! ) , Pulao Aur/tioman/Sibu ( snorkeling), Pahang and Kelantan backpack tour ( we never done this before ! ) , GUnung ledang( i dun mind going again ! ) and many many more !~!

Anonymous said...

It would be great if and my honor if our Malaysian Idol is our tour guide... lol...

Btw, I don't mind where we go... as long as its fun then thats fine...

Anonymous said...

Good video...

I strongly agree with the idea for our tip-top singer to guide us in next outing. haha.

so many memories, lol

cruSadER said...

nice!!!!

ps: can some one change the chat box anti-spam system... pls turn it off la... i can't post comment ler....

Anonymous said...

o my god... y the video at the back... walao... i actually enjoying reading the blog...but the load page of the video pull me back fom top of ledang... sheeaaiittt...
anywhere... can kai yuan put those pic in sharing folder of my msn? cos i lost it de...sob~~~
for chew... u not going to us mei?
haha... for a long time i never post thing too liao... u all wait... hehe...
i love the first pic...the purplr flower pic... for all this... thanks to my W800i... thanks god give strength to my phone...and my phone batt tahan so amazingly.... wow....
ok.... for the coming holiday... i wish to go somewhere also... and i wish to go some where far from city also... hm... lets find some hot spot to go and i think we have to make decision fast... book this book that... cos is going to cramp if oni book during holiday.
ok... how bout we find some detail on those spot first... we can post here wat.... lol...

Anonymous said...

Walao, i dun use sharing folder want... I was thinking of doing a photo achieve, but worry that we might get exploited...

So how???

vb said...

when is urs holiday?
hope i can join u all!