Tuesday, March 4, 2008

COCA COLA BOYLALA!!!

A haha~~~ long time no post le... feel bit guity... First of all... i am glad that see this blog growing ! Then now, we have malaysia 2nd most GENG blogger MR.Crusader wif us(1st is his idol...dont know wat kenny xia...).a ha~congrate to chew and gang for the growing!

Ok... this time go back JB i manage to take photo on my cute COLA... For everyone who dont know me much...let's shout out wat i type :" Ong Chin Horng is the future Coca~Cola company CEO", "atlantiz_9 = atlantiz_Cola","Long life Cola Man Da pe Hong"...

Ok... this is some of my history bout my Coca Cola life...Well... i do agree wif Chew... he ever say that "U will found something in ur life that u love it so much without any reason"...maybe a person...maybe a habit...maybe a weather...maybe a place...maybe a scenario...maybe COCA~COLA!!! I remember that it was Form 2...i mean my first coca cola...i dont know why i tidy up my table... then i dont know why feel my cupboard was so empty and i dont know why i wish something to be there...i dont know how cola come in mind...i swear...i run out from house to buy my first Cola(wif glass bottle)...it cost me RM2.50...At that time only RM0.80 purchasing a bottle of cola without glass bottle...Then... my cola keep growing growing and growing... A haha...I will show some of my collection...have a look !


This 1/3 view of my cola... too many... i cant shoot all in one photo.... a HAHAH.... no la... no wat de ma~~~






TQ meng guan^15...no 3,4 and 5(frm left)... he give till not ren xin...cos Yxn Rxu give him one...thank la...brother more important...
The most value collection.... is a huge bottle...my favourite...
This i have to thanks qin cong...he contribute no 1(cherry) and no 5... no 5 one is the first cola qin cong give me... follow by cola mirror,cigarette box,cherry cola key chain... qin cong is sometime a big and good guy... lol xD



ok, thank a liong,sok li(sis friend),and sis... he... this is my long and slim can family...





The Zero cola is really bring back from US one o... no play play.... my sis friend bring it for me one...Liang a...


the middle down with bear one is kim yong contribute one... a haha... i go his house 'mook' so long time oni he give me... lol
The top one 跑跑卡丁车 from atlantiz 8 peter ku da lin!!!
This set is the latest set... i actually collecting from all over the world...now got malaysia...hong kong...vietnam...egypt... thailand...korea...japan...

BEAR BEAR family...





thank jie ying+liong for most left middle can and most right down can!!!
this is autralia set!!! sister bring it back last year... Shit...she keeps traveling....

This two can design is my own champion and 1st runner... it make the cola so high class!!!

HA.... this is Mei Di give one.... my favourite bottle.... well... Thank is not enough for her... she is my biggest supporter overall... 1/4 cola come from her... serious... thanks la thanks la....
#include
int main()
{
while(1)
printf("Thank U");
return 0;
}
C programming code for her....


This is a good one...It represent my loyalism,faithfulness towards Cola...When my first Gunung ledang trip...Wif BB... i saw it in very messy bush... then i decide to pick it and bring it back...i bring it from bottom toward submit, then bring it down again to home... diao leh~~~

This is my own painting... form 6 nothing to do... then decide to make my own cola door... a haha... that was my sis's room


Slipper is kai yuan's gift... the ice box beside it is my 19years old birthday gift from atlantiz!!! thank la...it is special collection to me....








HMHM....finally.... i want to say thank u for my COLA protector lo.... he helps me guide my cola for quite a long time...However ... he is not cola product...is just the colour match oni... a haha... i buy it from jiu li~ai one...RM10...ying he she...Till now leave one biggest enemy he cant protect for me, and she is ~~~~~a Han.....



Thank for viewing my Cola Blog la.... For those who dont know me...if u want make me as Cola friend just msn add me la.... atlantiz_9@hotmail.com... Remember me... the coca cola future company CEO...Call me cola boss ok de...

More blog to post... wait me huh bro......Post more post more!!!







19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Koolaa frenzy for this blog... You make me wanna ' ask for more!" haha...

Good job oNg!!!

Anonymous said...

shit... ask for more is pepsi slogan... u should say I "enjoy" see your blog "always"

Anonymous said...

"Thank for viewing my Cola Blog la"

He's claiming ownership of this blog now . wo0T !!

Nice post . I know you wanted to post something like this long time ago . KudoS !!

haiz ... you very loyal to Coca cola hor .. never switch to pepsi. I hope you treat love as loyal-ly as you treat cola ~~
lmao .
p/s : sign m__ d* .. 1/4's cola investment still can't help you secure his heart .

JOKING ! BERGUrAO ! Lao MAO !

vb said...

like your cola collection~

vb said...

wish u can open a First Cola Muzium in Malaysia!

Anonymous said...

lol... i am still on midterm... god be wif me ba... i post very xin ku one... u all dont face the margin problem?? i adjust the pic and word till i want eat computer de...

Anonymous said...

Aiyo, sometimes posting blog need a lil bit of a skill... Without tat a lil bit of talent, even you eat your laptop oso no use one... lol

Anonymous said...

hehe, what xu shen said is right she invest the 1/4 coca cola also cannot maintain your heart...the most important reason that you leave her is she is not as pretty as your girlfriend now. Sometimes don't you feel you are not match with your current gf meh? she is better than you so much, if I'm you must felt shameful....but human always wants the better even you yourself is not better so cannot blame one....don't angry

Anonymous said...

eeeeeee.......= =
u remember 1 thing wrong liao la ....
next time wouldnt buy for u ....-.-

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is such a nice post !!!
so many pictures and interesting comment. "love it"

p/s: Chew's joke brings trouble, xD.

Anonymous said...

that anonymous is who ah ?
talk de thing feel like wan ppl beat him/her ..... vry annoying to see that kind of comment ( that person also )

Anonymous said...

ya i also wonder who's the anonymous ? i hope he's not leon =.=

anyway .. judging by the english proficiency .. its more like .. erm .. e .... ee ..

Wow , whoever the anonymous is , i believe it's just jokes. Everyone don't take it seriously .

LAo Mao !

Looking for more posts from everyone !

Anonymous said...

sure not leon la...
i know he sure wouldnt talk like this ....
joke only ?
maybe he is the 1 who 吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸de person .... u know i know la ....


p/s : i also joking only ....:P

Anonymous said...

Clueless ..

Anyway.. dun spoof name please .

please put a recognisable name so that we know who we are talking to ~ thanks .

Anonymous said...

ok...i need to cool myself down...em...wat ever u say... i happy now...hsia happy now...mei di happy now... wats wrong? i need to show how guity i am?sad the rest of my life?

for ur imformation, i still good friend wif mei di in case "anonymous" dont know... she is tougher than u think... is my fault that time... i felt sorry... to her... not u! unless u are someone close to her then i better shut up as respect mei di...

hsia is my gal...i care her and oni she know why i be wif her today...i dare to say not because of hsia then i blow mei di away...

haha...over one year and 8 month thing now still got ppl say...and i want to say this 16th march is my 1st year anniversary wif hsia...

anywhere...thanks to leave comment on blog... i would like to thank u on behalf of atlantiz member!!!

salute!!!

cruSadER said...

great post banana ong!!! u'll a real blogger nw!!!
dun care la wat ppl say...
all the best!

Anonymous said...

Good EQ ong !

wa ... grow more and more liao wor.. become more like adult d. talk like adult.. haha.

ong i'm glad you know what you doing. Sorry i din expect my joke will cause people to take it seriously .

I won't moderate the comments here.. I'm proud to show Ong's great EQ demonstration to every Atlantiz members as an example to learn from...

Keep the posts coming .. peter u can also post something ... heh heh

Anonymous said...

I smell rat... something is not right here... anyway, i just wanna say, take responsible for your words people... Gentlemen right? Haha..
If not happy then drink cola... it'll make you high... if not then eat banana coz... its makes u full... lol...

vb said...

Words are bullet!
Mind your word...