Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Xu Shen's Design





My design
Rationale :
1. Wanna emphasize our friendship that's as strong and as deep just like the anchor .
2. To supplement that, I've also included the year since we first called ourselve "atlantiz".
3. I think is good to have simple design , then we buy better cutting/design's shirt to print on it. Then we can have better looking , more comfortable and practical shirt to wear . ( No point print on sub quality shirt in which we are not going to wear them . )

Design objective : As simple as possible, and i'll like it to be more casual , less formal this year.

Note : I know i've misaligned the EST wordings ...


Xu Shen.
Manager





3 comments:

cb ong said...

good one chew~~~
i like ur est 2000~~~ can i steal it?

cruSadER said...

Perfect! i like the tone too...

Anonymous said...

do you think it suits my levis ?