Wednesday, November 25, 2009

nine...

What is having in ong's mind now...

1. Today is mum birthday...

2. Planning my silk road to taiwan... hope everything smooth... i am gonna shoot good photo there... just now recieve sms from andrew... he ask me got place to go or not... but kim yong and him is super god damn far away people... super serious vs super diao er lang dang... kao... lets imagine the scene... kim yong shy and dun want to talk all the way... he blame me bring other then he dun know...or andrew keep sorry bout can not understand what we are talking and joking... lol... god will make away... but how to tell him first?

3. How to spend my next whole week holiday in JB...planing to do some outing with hsia... Every no plan for her, sorry for her... i will do something...love u hsia...

4. Atlantiz shirt design... how come so far only got chew and me got design? Where are those who called them self artist?hello atlantiz... got chances pass by any clothing shop please help each other to see the plain shirt sell how much... i pretty sure mega sales is everywhere now... We targeted RM15 and below... unless the quality make me talkess...

5. where to go on 25/26 DEC for atlantiz gathering... Meng guan already say no to his college for the langkawi trip... We need to plan de... but not even an apply from atlantiz... as usual... lol... Since when our discussion become one people decision... gathering become some events that got free then attend... i dun mind atlantiz take advantage on me...but anyone can give suprise to atlantiz sometime ka??hope is hope...tired is tired... but tell u what... i am ong...

6. I learned too little thing in this training... fuck him...

Banana ong...

2 comments:

Xu Shen said...

hey ong ...

dun be sad !

this kind of situation is not the first time for you ...

ha.. sorry man I'm going studying for my exam these 2 weeks .. so less time to come out with ideas for you ~

dun worry ! atlantiz still got me !!

Kai Yuan! said...

Dude, you can bring hsia along to our photo shooting outing ... no problem at all.. it will be fun.

My design is still incubating in my head... waiting for it to hatch.. when? I don't even know... :D

Gathering, ledang is a good idea... but not sure how many can make it... was thinking to cook a nice dinner.. chinese style this time... no need fancy cooking... go home-cooking style this time... it would be awesome!