Saturday, October 4, 2008

I swear...

Only one way ...

Work hard xu shen ...
I must work hard ...
For getting something , I must be willing to sacrifice some other things ...

Work harder will I ?
I am not stupid , just I am fucking lazy , i already knew it , didnt I ?
It is just study , I am sure I can force myself to do it , right ?

Why not work the hardest I can, xu Shen ?
Yea I did lost my motivation to study when that happened ,
but now I've got a new target already isn's it ?

No , don't set a grade to achieve .
Just work hard and do the best I can .
Never dare myself to complain even a single bit before I tried my best , fucker me.

Oh ... i promise myself never shall I feel like a sore loser anymore !
Never shall I feel that myself is so useless anymore !
Never shall I bring more disgrace to myself anymore !
And never to use the word Fucker on myself anymore !

Work hard ! I have a target. Get better results . I've promised the dean to work hard . Don't i dare simply make empty promises ! I must always keep this in mind , I get to go Poland because i promised him i'll improve on my results !

SO !

Get good grade ! Go Europe ! Go Poland !

Fuck Myself real hard and deny myself all the fucking useless entertainments !


argh .

Xu Shen .
Signed frustratedly on 4 oct 2008 , after knowing i flunked badly for my midterm test and got selected for europe exchange program !!!

p/s :Never in so long feel that I am again so negative anymore. I realize negativity is my ultimate driving energy .

4 comments:

cruSadER said...

Rome was not build in one day...

One step at the time dude... U've always have the ability to achieve!

All the best.

Anonymous said...

看你能靠自己的力量和努力,
走偏美国那么多地方...
是既羡慕又妒忌咯~
同时...
也佩服你的那冒险精神~
真的觉得你很了不起!


所以...
读书嘛~
对你而言,小儿科!
你绝对可以的!!
希望你能达到你所要的!

Gambatte!!
Fighthing!

innumerabilis said...

You know, I've the same problem motivating myself today. Sometimes you just need to shut down your computer and sit down to study. Studying with friends helps too.

千里之行,始于足下,但你也要踏出第一步!

Anonymous said...

no comment on ur study. cos i cant.
no comment on ur motivation. cos cant i.
i just can say ... find me for joke... i can relax u... i will support u... i will fuck ur mind for a couple hours of peace and fun...

a haha...