Friday, May 14, 2010

Photos from my Trip

Haha, You guys wanna turn this blog into a photoblog meh ?

Devin's castle , Bratislava, Slovakia


Palace of Art and Science , Warsaw, Poland


Wilanov Palace, Warsaw, Poland


Royal Garden of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland


Royal Palace of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland


Academy of Science, Budapest, Hungary


Chain Bridge, Budapest, Hungary


Royal Palace of Hungary, Budapest, Hungary


Saint Stephen's Basilica at night, Budapest, Hungary


Saint Stephen's Basilica at noon, Budapest, Hungary


All captured via LX-3 during my last trip to central Europe, too lazy to do post-processing, and I know nothing about PS anyway. lol .

Enjoy ! I wish to post prague's photo too as soon as I got back my photos from my friend.

Cool ~!
off
XuShen

2 comments:

cruSadER said...

Nice pics...

Shud post more often~ Dun let banana ong win finish with his D90.

Ivan said...

Dude, I love the pics... They are awesome... really... the colors are superb even without any PS... the blue of the sky and the shape of the cloud is everything that I could dream of... OMG...

I like the chain bridge picture the most... very impressed by the clarity of the picture... awesome...

You are waving an implicit challenge to out D90 user...haha

Cheers and enjoy yourself man...
see you soon...