Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Recycle ! Couple Shirt

I help my friend designed , and painted ( spray-painted , to be precise ) this couple T as the costume for his skit performance about environment. I like it alot... haha.

materials used : Nippon spray paint, Gold colour marker pen , Baleno T
Cost : about 7 dollar a piece.
method : Just make some cupboards with the shapes of the words cut out, spray paint on it. The words 'recycle' is coloured by hand ...

Well.. there'a big mistake made on the Shirts tho .. ahah. the word 'she' should be on the guy's shirt while 'he' on the girl's shirt. I sprayed the wrong shirt ! but meh, who cares.

Proudly handmade by Xu Shen !!




Xu Shen.
Busying preparing for coming midterm exams.

3 comments:

cruSadER said...

OK settled...

Our next atlantee will be urs for the making...

Forget about captain boey.

Ivan said...

to be honest, i think its really authentic and I like it!!! Kudos...

nana said...

o my~~ make us one make us one...nice work man~~