Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Have U Forgotten SometHing ImPortant?


Who is in?!?! who is in ??!?!? WHO IS IN?!?!?! WhowHowhowowhohwohohwohwohowhowh?

If let say 3rd OCT 2009 mid-autumn BBQ section at bangkali ONG's house?
Series of performance will be done~
Point the moon competition, see who's ear got most blood~~
Lantern making and Deco teaching~~
Sing Out Loud Moooooooon's Song ~~
Night photo taking competition~~
and the highlight will be
**CUT the only Mooncake~~~

I been waiting this for years de~~~
Miss ur guys~~~
B'Nana~~


11 comments:

cruSadER said...

count me in la!
I on!!!

nana said...

oyoyoyo....some more some more?

6 said...

err... can't make it.... scheduled for 4th October already... too bad... i prefer the year end cocktail party , haha!!!

a ba~~ said...

4th oct wat to do wif my 3rd o~~~ dun heartless la

Xu Shen said...

i exam on 3rd ler ..if i finish exam early then i can go back

xu shen

shinn said...

i wish i could be there.

ong said...

anymore anymore...
liang~~ u are here always~~~
chew~~ try ur best~~~
where is other/?????

cruSadER said...

looks like at then end only me and nana lo....

nana said...

will u hold my hand and walk through this wee ser?

*Peter* said...

one more dark hand here, hand hold hand

nana said...

my man~call u when the day come~ booked ur slot pet~