Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Atlantiz quiz part II result release~~~

This time... i admit the question s a bit harder... lol... never mind... we still got 2 atlantiz members manage to get a A-... Congrate Chew and Peter... for the champion of Quiz 1... the one who got 100%... now drop like *&^%$#...
Ok... ok... i do some explain here cos someone may argue the question...

**2nd question, my car is 9803, my last 4 digit of hp is 0520 and i got 4 time motor accident(1.bang lorry at best mark 2.weeser fetch me from Cikgu Azman house after tuition 3. A Liong fetch me go bang tree 4.I ride my bro Jaguh when still under age at bkt indah here)

**Question 7 , sorry boey... i wrongly type ur bro name... The answer is actually Ying Shuin-Ying Yan-Ying Rui... therefore whoever answer b or d got the point... however... only peter's mark need to do correction!!
**oops... wee ser gift from ke xuan no one know? haha... seems like no one got mark for this... lol


Hall of fame(total up 2 quizs):

1.Chew Sheu Sheng 6+6 = 12

2.Peter Ku 6+6=12

3.Tan Shinn Liang 7+5=12

4.Gan Wee Kang 6+5=11

5.Tay Kai Yuan 8+3=11

6.Boey Ying Shuin 6+4=10

7.Tey Qin Cong 3+4=7


Congrate chew peter and liang... u all got same points now!!!
Funny analysis:
Second Runner
Wee Ser gift from Ke Xuan only I saw before? I tot Wee ser got hao lian to u all as well?
lmao... sorry for this no one know question... haha
First Runner
I been called Dua Pek Hong just because of Gao WEK!!! not tat my house should bai bai dua pek gong... sorry sorry.... i dont mean to play around wif god's name... sorry
Champion
Wee Kang birth mark on left leg? This question 4 out of 7 ppl wrong!!! Now we know huh!!! dont mess up again lo~~Pic below is the joke we always do~~ Wee Kang... Ur birthmark remove de? so smooth ur knee now... and tat one is left leg~~~



Careful part 3...
Atlantiz_bek Hong
From AtlantiZ... For AtlantiZ





5 comments:

cruSadER said...

My god...

like tat also can remember ar...

i also forget d lo...

Xu Shen said...

2nd question still wrong !

9803 + 520 + 4

how can it be
107XX ??

Xu Shen said...

I mean , the last digit should be 7

ong said...

o m g... i really mistake huh... 10327 is the answer!!! o m g

ahcong said...

yes ..... 9/24

wohooohooo ... champion ~~~