Monday, August 25, 2008

Disneyland's firework

I've found this video in Youtube that shows the amazing fireworks from Disneyland California.

If you have 17 minutes here to spare , you can take a look at this video.

The show is called "remember... Dreams come true". The fireworks starts at about 9.30 every night in Disneyland. The whole park's light will be dimmed , and the music will be played thru the whole disneyland. Everyone will stop at where they are and look upon the sky.

THe fireworks has a storyline... it started by Julie adams telling how disneyland was started. Disneyland started by dream of one man , Walt Disney. Then you hear characthers from disney saying "I wish..." from their respective movie and cartoons. Then you heard a quote from Walt Disney himself , saying that his wish is that he can build a place where people will enjoy and be happy in it. After that , all the stories from the rides/attractions in the disneyland are played.( I played most of the attractions in the park , so i am extremely delighted to hear those themes and music being played again ). The whole part represents how's disneyland today has become to be. Lastly , Julie Adam speaks again and tell us that the disneyland will continue to be the happiest place on earth in the future to come.

I had tears when i watched it in disneyland. I had tears watching it now infront of my laptop. Perhaps i am too much a dreamer , but i really love how beautiful and perfect this fireworks is. It makes me feels like a child , it makes me feel powerful because i dare to dream again.




credit to ru42 for his video and this guy who posted it in youtube.

1 comment:

innumerabilis said...

Ah, the Fantasmic! show. You watched it twice, didn't you? I'm glad that you liked it a lot.