Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pre - Atlantiz era

I want to show this photo 2 :



This is a group photo when i was in standard 6 . If u scruntinize it clearly enough , you'll find 5 atlantiz members inside . Sigh .. this is one of another photos that bring back alot of memories . Few of them i know them since primary 2 and we been in the same class ever since .. right untill form 6 .. amazing rite ?

atlantiz9 was my class monitor since primary2 to primary 6 . We had lots of funs and he untill now still can remember clearly that I almost cried when he put on my name on the blackboard coz i making noise when teacher's not in , in standard 2 !

atlantiz8 i know him since standard 4 , when we play hide and seek and chasing almost every morning before class starts . Then we play ping pong together too . He's one of my best friend i guess ...

Atlantiz6 .. a very very hardworking boy in primary school .. never know him much then .. coz he's way too obedient to mix with me.

atlantiz10 .. the only thing i remember doing with him is do homeworks together .. secretly. Because back then we weren't allowed to do homeworks while teacher's teaching . Well .. at least not for me and him. We always get caught by teachers .


No comments: